19 June 2016
| Madrid - Bus 12hrs disposal as per the itinerary (including 1 arrival transfer)|
Madrid - Local assistance upon arrival
Madrid - Hotel AC Coslada 4*
Nights: 2 nights
IN: 25 abr 2016
OUT: 27 abr 2016
20 June 2016
| Madrid - Bus 12hrs disposal as per the itinerary|
Madrid - Guide Panoramic 03hrs
Description: Madrid is considered one of the top European destinations for palaces, restaurants, and art museums.
The tour will take you through all different and interesting views of Madrid: the elegant squares, Oriente, España, Parque del Oeste, Principe Pio and a walk along the new Madrid-Rio area, Puerta del Rey gate, Puente del Rey, Virgen del Puerto Chapel, offering one the best views of the historic monuments reaching Puente de
Then a drive to Mayor Street, Villa and Mayor squares, Puerta del Sol, Neptuno, Atocha, Puerta de Alcala and Street, the memorial Retiro Park, the Bullring, and Colón square, and Santiago Bernabéu Football Stadium.
Madrid – Indian lunch (2Veg + 1Non-veg main courses)
21 June 2016
| Madrid/Sevilla - Bus 12hrs disposal as per the itinerary|
Seville - Indian lunch (2Veg + 1Non-veg main courses)
Seville - Hotel Vertice Aljarafe 4*
Nights: 2 nights
IN: 27 abr 2016
OUT: 29 abr 2016
22 June 2016
| Sevilla - Bus 12hrs disposal as per the itinerary|
Seville - Guide Disposal 3hrs
Description: We will discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville: the University, the Old Tabacco Factory, setting of Bizet’s opera Carmen. We will then see the Plaza de España, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition. The façade of the Bullring, Triana bridge - the oldest in the city, -designed by none other than Gustav Eiffel. We will visit the Cathedral (from the outside), the largest gothic cathedral in the world, where Christopher Columbus’ remains rest. Giralda (from the outside), the church's bell tower that is Seville's universal symbol. It is over 100 meters high.
Seville - Entrance Boat Cruise One of the highlights while visiting Seville is going on a river boat cruise on the waters of the Guadalquivir. Join one of the cruises and let the friendly crew guide you through several centuries of history on Seville's most exciting sightseeing tour.
23 June 2016
| Sevilla - Bus for departure transfer to train station . Train Dep at 0850. Arr at 1425.|
Barcelona - Bus - Disposal Barcelona 12hrs (including 1 arrival transfer)
Barcelona - Local assistance upon arrival
Barcelona - Hotel Front Air Congress 4*
Nights: 2 nights
IN: 29 abr 2016
OUT: 01 may 2016
(no lunch on this day)
24 June 2016
| Barcelona - Bus - Disposal Barcelona 12hrs|
Barcelona - Guide Sightseeing Tour 4hrs
Description: The tour stars at your hotel, heading to the Port and Olympic Village. Once there we will enjoy the beach of Barcelona, called La Barceloneta, and the sea. Next we will ascend Montjuic, where we will admire a panorama of the city and Port from the highest mirador in the city. Then we will descend to Plaza de España, Gran Via and the surroundings of the Sagrada Familia area, including an outside visit of the outstanding temple. Next step will be Paseo de Gracia, the most elegant area of Barcelona with its modernist buildings. Finally, free time for shopping at the famous Ramblas de Barcelona.
Barcelona - Indian lunch (2Veg + 1Non-veg main courses)
25 June 2016
|Barcelona - Bus – Transfer to the Airport for flight home|
Per person in a Double Room = LKR 206,800
Per person in a Single room = LKR 228,700
|QR 669||21-Jun||Colombo/ Doha||325||540|
|QR 149||21-Jun||Doha / Madrid||710||1320|
|QR 142||27-Jun||Barcelona/ Doha||2335||710|
|QR 656||28-Jun||Doha / Colombo||800||1520|
- • All inclusive economy class return air ticket on Qatar Airways Colombo /Doha / Madrid (Surface) Barcelona /Doha / Colombo
- • 6 Nights stay at the mentioned above hotels or similar
- • 6 days breakfast at hotel.
- • Lunch as mentioned on tour
- • English speaking guide (Spot guide in Each place)
- • All airport transfer on Private basis
- • Train from Seville to Barcelona on 2nd Class
- • Dinner
- • City tax in each city (Aprox Eur 6 per person per day . To be paid directly to the hotel )
- • Any tips to driver or guide
- • Drinks at meals (Beverages)
- • Personal expenses
- • Early check in /Late check out
- • Any other services not mentioned above
- • All Rates quoted are subject to change & availability.
- • All Quotations are based on minimum of 15 pax travelling together and today’s EUR rate.
- • Passport validity is needed for a minimum of 06 months
- • Above rates are based on cash payment.
- • Online check - in can be done 24 hours before departure.
- • All Sri Lankan Immigration cards will be filled by us
(We look forward to hearing from you on above soon.)